Healthwatch Oldham Forum - Men's Health Event
Date: 07 May 2019 - 18:00 to 20:30
Location: Stubby's Gym, Trent Industrial Estate, Duchess Street, Shaw, Oldham, OL2 7UT.
Introducing our Men’s Health Event
The event will include a range of health and wellbeing stalls:
- NHS Health Checks which include cholesterol check, blood pressure check, weight and BMI check, waist measurement and lifestyle advice
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Services including Tameside and Oldham Mind service, Relax and Breathe tasters and Reiki Taster Session
- Macmillan Cancer Advice and Support – what to look for / self-checking
- Substance Misuse Advice from Positive Steps Team
- Presentation by Andy Hall on Health and Wellbeing
- Healthy Cooking Sessions – have a go and have a try
- Lyndon Sports Physio will be delivering sports massage tasters
- Local Community Support Groups
- Diabetes info, local health walks info, local healthy lifestyle project information
- Stubby's Gym team will also be doing some boxing demonstrations and you can find out how you can get involved with their club
- Plus much more...
When: Tuesday 7 May 2019
Where Stubby’s Gym - Trent Industrial Estate, Duchess Street, Shaw, Oldham, OL2 7UT.
Parking available outside Stubby’s Gym or along Duchess street (one way street)
If travelling by public transport use TFGM journey Planner: https://my.tfgm.com/#/planner/
Please get in touch if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org